• This is the only building available for rent at the museum. It is air-conditioned, has a sink, two large porches and seats 35-40 at tables. Rest rooms located in another building are included with the Pioneer House rental.
• Rental fee for the Pioneer House is $100 per day. A deposit of $25 is required to reserve the Pioneer House. Payment can be made at the museum or send by USPS mail (see contact information here).
AG MUSEUM GROUNDS
• Our 3 plus acres of land is available for rent without the Pioneer House. It is ideal for a large wedding or reception, high school graduation, birthday party or other group event. Folding chairs for up to 200 are available for an additional fee. Rest rooms are included with the grounds rental.
• Rental fee for the museum grounds is $50 per day. Days for setup and teardown will be charged. Our folding chairs rent for $.50 each per day and set up/takedown is not included. Tables are also available at no charge when chairs are rented.
PHOTOGRAPHY AT THE MUSEUM
• There is no charge for photos taken while the museum is open to the public during regular hours (see webpage footer for hours).
• We also allow photos during other times by appointment and for a fee. For an indoor photo using one of unique items like our 1890 doctors buggy or while sitting on our 1930 McCormick Deering tractor- the fee is $25. Please contact us to make your reservations.
P.O. Box 1076 102 City Park Road Boerne, TX. 78006 U.S.A.
Agricultural Heritage Museum
Hours: Saturdays, 10 am to 4 pm and by appointment Admission: $5.00; Free for kids 12 and under! Closed December and January